Monday, November 06, 2006

Followed by Spirit at Niagara Falls











It seems Spirit Orbs accompanied us to Niagara Falls on the weekend. In the first photo it almost looks like a moon in the centre top. Harry Potter at Louis Tussaud's Wax Museum has a little visitor right at his heart. And Warren has one just above his butt (not a very wise Spirit) and Michelle Pfeiffer has one just outside her ear. And finally the elephants at the Rainforest Cafe had a couple of Spirit Orbs around them.
All day I was getting references to my Grandmother. First there was a clock that was just like hers, secondly was the ceiling at the hotel was just like hers. Then at the Rainforest Cafe an older lady was having a birthday and the staff made a big deal about it - she was very excited about it but more excited about the cake to follow (which for those of you who know my family - is a family trait and just to give those who dont know my family an idea - my Grandmother couldn't decide which dessert to have at my step-sisters wedding - so she had a piece of everything!) My mum told me that my Grandmother had indeed visited Niagara Falls and that it was very special to her and she loved them as much as I did. So Warren, me & Nanny visited Niagara Falls on the weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should clean your camera lens...