Sunday, June 11, 2006

Marshmallow loving spirit orbs


This is my sister's house in Sydney. It was on my great Aunt Betty's birthday & I believe Aunty Betty & her sister (my grnadmother) were toasting marshmallows with me & my nephew.

My sister's house has had many paranormal experiences including footsteps in the hallway, a toy guitar suddenly being played in the cupboard in the middle of the night and other such things. My brother-in-law's sister died many years ago & more recently his young cousin died of cancer. I believe they are all alive & well in the spirit world & taking great care of my nephew, Damian. I also believe my nephew is quite pyschic & prone to paranormal experiences.

One day he drew a picture of a rainbow on a truck. A few days later a truck parked outside with a rainbow logo on the door. One day he floored me by saying that "Love is the most important thing in the world." It took me 35 years to figure that out!

No comments: